fbpx

Do You Know What Shape Your Dry Wear Is In?

Scroll

Dry-Wear-Shape

“What?! Summer’s not over yet. What’s with this question about my dry wear?”

Well, we don’t want to be “Debby Downer” but every year when the first cold weather hits some folks get ready for a trip, pull out that dry top or drysuit and find a bad gasket. We get the frantic phone call, “I’ve got a trip in four days and I’ve got to get this suit repaired by then!” Too late: they can’t get it to us, get it repaired and get it back in time. Trip ruined.

So, how about taking a few minutes to check out your cold weather gear? If everything’s fine, breathe a sigh of relief and go back to the sandals and board shorts boating. But first, put a coat of 303 Protectant on that latex.

If you find a problem with the gaskets, and want us to fix it, contact our Repair Department. We use the highest quality gaskets and latex socks and do a professional job with the repair.

And, hey, there’s a do-it-yourself option. Being able to repair your own gaskets is a great boater skill, and one that lets you save a few bucks. We stock a full line of gaskets and repair kits and an excellent instruction video that walks you step-by-step through the repair process.

Enjoy the rest of the summer and the fall/winter boating seasons!